How to grow coriander in a garden
- Choose a spot in your garden that sits mostly in full sun (when growing in winter) or part shade (when growing in summer).
- Enrich soil with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser. Sow seeds 6mm deep and 20cm apart. Water in well
- Feed seedlings weekly with Yates Thrive Vegie & Herb Liquid Plant Food and mulch with an organic mulch, such as sugar cane or pea straw.
- Water regularly. Don’t let the plants dry out as the stress may cause them to bolt (set seed), which will make the leaves tough and almost tasteless.
- Snip leaves off as you please and this will encourage more to grow back.