- Yates Success Ultra is suitable for use on a wide range of vegetables, fruit, herbs and ornamentals
- Makes up to 40L of spray for vegies
Contains spinetoram, a new generation insecticide derived from beneficial soil bacteria for control of caterpillars, thrips, codling moth, pear & cherry slug and other leaf eating insects. This is the next generation solution replacing Success Naturalyte, Success ULTRA. The spinetoram has translaminar action, which enables it to move from the upper to lower leaf surfaces, helping to make it rainfast.
How to Use
How It Works
The active is absorbed by by both contact on the insect and ingestion.
Directions for use
Shake well before use. Measure out required amount of Success Ultra and mix with water.
Ensure that all foliage, including undersides of leaves is sprayed. Apply in the cool of the early morning or late evening. Insects will stop feeding immediately but may take up to three days to die.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures are near 28°C or higher, or when plants are suffering from moisture stress
- Avoid spraying in windy conditions or if rain is expected with 6 hours
- Pests may take up to 3 days to die
- Bananas, subtropical & tropical fruit: none,
- Coffee, grapes, Kiwifruit, pome fruit: 7 days,
- Brassicas, cucurbits, culinary herbs, leafy vegies, legumes, root & tuber veg, stone fruit: 3 days,
- Berry fruit, citrus, fruiting veg, stalk & stem veg: 1 day.
DO NOT allow children or pets into sprayed areas until spray has dried. Highly toxic to bees. Do not spray if bees are feeding on flowering plants. Toxic to fish. DO NOT allow chemical containers to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Storage & Disposal:
Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.