How to grow Parsley in a garden
- Choose a sunny or partly shaded spot in the garden and prepare the planting area well by digging in Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Sow seeds direct or fill starter pots or trays with Yates Seed Raising Mix. Sow seeds, cover, firm down and water well. Keep the soil moist throughout germination - this can take up to 3-4 weeks.
- Once seedlings have emerged, feed weekly with Yates Thrive Vegie & Herb Liquid Plant Food. Allow seedlings to grow to about 5-7cm before transplanting.
- Water regularly to keep soil moist and mulch around the base of the plants with organic mulch like sugar cane or pea straw to help retain moisture.
- Harvest when leaves are dark green and remove flowering stems to help extend the harvest window.