Use to create organic nutrient rich soil for better root growth, stronger plants and more flowers and fruit. Suitable for use in organic gardens all year round, on all plants including native plants. Releases nutrients slowly, improves the structure and moisture retention of the soil and encourages earthworms and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Releases nutrients slowly, feeding up to 10 sq metres per kg
- Added Blood and Bone, fishmeal and seaweed help to organically enrich and improve the soil
- Pelletised to make it easy to apply
- Feeds your plants and increases your soils organic matter
- Improves moisture and nutrient retention of soils
How to Use
Directions for Use
Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser is ideal to use on all garden plants. Always water well after application.As a guide, one adult handful holds about 75g. One cupful holds about 100g.
Flowers and vegetable beds
Mix 100g per square metre into soil prior to planting, and then re-apply as a side dressing every six weeks during the growing season.
Native shrubs, azaleas, rhododendrons and acid-loving plants
Starting 15cm from the plant trunk, apply 50g to 100g per square metre, in spring and again in autumn (higher rate for fast-growing plants).
Other ornamental shrubs & roses
Starting 10cm from the plant trunk, apply 100g per square metre every 6 to 8 weeks from spring until mid autumn.
Fruit trees (all types)
Apply 500g for each year of the tree’s age (up to 5kg), once in spring and again in autumn. Place in shallow holes spread over the root area of the tree.
As a guide, use 10g for a 15cm diameter pot, or 30g for a 30cm pot etc.
Planting trees and shrubs
Mix between 200g and 500g into the soil in the planting hole as it is being filled. (75g per 20cm pot size, up to 500g for large trees).
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- DO NOT apply around the trunk of the plant, apply around the drip line
- Avoid excessive contact with foliage
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils