How to grow weeping figs in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 300mm wide and deep. Position indoors in a warm, brightly lit spot away from direct sunlight.
- Fill chosen pot with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Plant into pot and water in well. Apply Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food every fortnight from spring to autumn to promote healthy plants with glossy foliage.
- Do not overwater. Feel the potting mix, if it feels dry then re-water, if it feels moist then leave watering for another few days.
- Re-potting should only be carried out once the plant has become root bound and growth has slowed significantly. Re-potting can stress the plant and cause leaves to drop.