- A trusted safe easy formula
- Ideal for feeding indoor & outdoor plants
- Suitable for all planting types including seedlings
- Convenient handy pack – measuring spoon & resealable pack included
A fast acting, complete, soluble fertiliser ideal for feeding a wide range of ornamental flowers, shrubs and trees, as well as vegies, herbs and lawns. Feeds through both the foliage and the roots. Specially formulated blend of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and trace elements to encourage both healthy green foliage growth as well as flowers and fruiting.
NPK 25: 5: 8.8
Plus S 4.6, Mg 0.5, Fe 0.18, B 0.005, Cu 0.005, Zn 0.004, Mo 0.001
How to Use
Directions for use
For most plants, dissolve one level spoonful (8 grams) in 4.5 litres of water and apply to an average shrub (1m tall) or over an area of 1-2 square metres. Re-apply every 2 weeks during the growing season.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply when temperatures are expected to reach over 30°C
- Always dissolve in water before use
- It is better to use half-strength solution on seedlings, orchids and ferns