How to grow rhapis in a pot
- Choose a well-lit spot indoors or a protected position in a patio situation.
- Fill the pot with Yates Premium Potting Mix.
- Remove the plant from its container, try to avoid disturbing the roots excessively.
- Position the plant in the middle of the new pot. A large pot about twice the size of the root ball would be ideal. Fill in around the plant with potting mix and water well.
- Water on a regular basis in summer but reduce in winter when conditions change. Will tolerate dry soil for short periods.
- Feed every two weeks in the growing season (spring to mid-autumn) with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.