- Ready to use formula in handy spray gun
- Made from two active natural ingredients
- Contains pyrethrin, a natural insecticide derived from the pyrethrum daisy and oil which is derived from canola
- Certified for use in organic gardens by Australian Certified Organic (ACO), so it is ideal for gardeners wanting to use organic methods of insect control.
- Controls a wide range of both chewing and sucking insect pests, with the bonus of added seaweed to boost plant growth
Yates Nature's Way Citrus & Ornamental Spray, effectively controls insect pests and is suitable for use around the family garden, it is approved for use in organic gardens.
8g/L Canola oil
How to Use
How It Works
Pyrethrin is an extract from the pyrethrum daisy and disrupts the nervous system of both sucking and chewing insect pests such as aphids and caterpillars.
Vegetable oil (canola oil) acts as an insecticide by smothering insects such as scale and mealy bug and deterring the citrus leaf miner moth from laying eggs on citrus leaves.
Also controls Bronze Orange Bugs on citrus, which damage tender young leaves and stems and also suck sap from flower and fruit stalks, causing them to drop.
How to use
Shake well before using.
This product works by contact action so coverage under foliage is essential. Dead scale may remain on the plant for a few weeks after spraying.
Tomatoes and vegetables including, brassicas (eg cabbage, broccoli, Burssels sprouts), curcurbits (eg cucumber, pumpkin) and leafy vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, indoor plants and citrus.
Aphids, thrips, caterpillars (including cabbage white butterfly & cabbage moth), whitefly, ants, flies, earwigs, leafhopper, two-spotted mite, scale, mealybug, sooty mould
How to Apply:
Spray lightly, just to the joint of run off, including undersides of foliage, as soon as insect pests appear. Repeat weekly if required.
Citrus leaf miner, aphids, scale, ants, sooty mould, bronze orange bug
How to Apply:
For leafminer control, begin applying when the new flush of growth is about 4cm long. For bronze orange bug control, being spraying from early spring. Spray thoroughly every 5-14 days, including the undersides of foliage. Do not apply more than 8 times per season.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- 1 day withholding period
- DO NOT spray if temperature is expected to exceed 30°C or when plants are suffering from moisture stress
- DO NOT spray if rain likely within 2 hours
- DO NOT mix with other pesticides
- DO NOT use on delicate plants such as ferns, mosses, seedlings or on flowers
- DO NOT handle plants and/or their fruit until the spray has dried
- DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils.