How to grow purple shamrock in a pot
- Choose a spot in the garden or indoors, that receives filtered light and preferably morning sun.
- Fill chosen pots with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- After the initial watering, allow the potting mix to almost completely dry out before watering again. To test, insert your index finger to the first knuckle, if it’s dry, water and if it’s still moist, don’t water.
- Feed fortnightly from spring to late autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.