How to grow fatsia in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 300-400mm wide (or larger, depending on your plant size) and position in a spot indoors.
- Partially fill the pot with Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from its container and gently loosen the soil, trying not to disturb the roots too much.
- Position the plant in the middle of the new pot.. Fill in around the plant with potting mix and water well.
- After the initial watering, allow the potting mix to almost completely dry out before watering again. During the cooler months, reduce watering to every couple of weeks.
- Feed every two weeks in their growing season -usually spring and summer - with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.