How to grow dieffenbachia in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 200mm wide. Outdoors, position the pot in a shady, windy protected spot or indoors in brightly lit room away from direct sunlight.
- Fill chosen pots with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Plant into pot and water in well. Apply Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food every fortnight from spring to autumn to promote healthy plants with lush foliage growth.
- Keep potting mix consistently moist. Check moisture levels by inserting your finger into the top few centimetres of potting mix.
- You may need to re-pot your plant if it grows too top heavy.