How to grow chain of hearts in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 10cm wide and position in a well-lit spot indoors on a warm, sheltered spot outdoors.
- Partially fill a pot with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well, keeping the water away from the leaves.
- After the initial watering, allow the potting mix to almost completely dry out before watering again.
- Feed fortnightly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food or use a Yates Thrive Indoor Plants & Ferns Dripper which feeds for 4 weeks.