How to grow chain of hearts in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 10cm wide and position in a well-lit spot indoors on a warm, sheltered spot outdoors.
- Partially fill a pot with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well, keeping the water away from the leaves.
- After the initial watering, allow the potting mix to almost completely dry out before watering again.
- Feed occasionally during the growing season (usually mid spring to early autumn) with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food. Apply at half strength to promote strong root development and healthy growth.