How to grow caladium in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 200mm wide and deep (or larger, depending on your plant size. Position the pot indoors in a spot that is well lit, but away from direct sunlight.
- Partially fill your chosen planter with quality potting mix, such as Yates Premium Potting Mix.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any encircled or entangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Water occasionally, allowing the plant to slightly dry out between waterings.
- Feed fortnightly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food.