- Specialised abrasive granules
- Granules provide an effective barrier against fungus gnats
- Apply granules to a depth of at least 3 cm on the surface of your potting mix
- Granules help reduce water loss from the surface of your potting mix
- Retains moisture for your plant to access when needed
- Natural, non-toxic
Yates Gnat Barrier is made from natural abrasive pumice granules which provide an effective physical barrier against fungus gnats.
How to Use
Directions for use
To open bag, tear or cut at side notches located just above the resealable strip. Seal bag tightly after use.
Step 1: Always use gloves and a dust mask when applying Yates Gnat Barrier.
Step 2: Carefully dispense the granules on top of the potting mix, making sure to cover the entire surface.
Step 3: Be sure to apply granules to a depth of at least 3cm. Product will be less effective if not applied to this depth.
Step 4: Water gently to settle the granules and to allow for even distribution.
Step 5: Top up the granule layer as needed to maintain a depth of at least 3cm.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.