How to grow anthurium in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 200mm wide and position in a well-lit spot, out of direct sunlight.
- Fill pot with good quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Water when the potting mix is dry – insert your index finger to the first knuckle, if it’s dry, water and if it’s moist, don’t water.
- Feed fortnightly during the growing season with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food to promote strong root development, an abundance of flowers and healthy foliage growth.