Have the constant summer BBQs and backyard cricket sessions left your lawn looking like an old doormat?
No matter how damaged your yard's looking, a little bit of TLC will bring it back to its former glory.
Follow these simple steps to take control of your lawn:
If you have bare patches:
- Give your lawn a cut and catch the clippings
- Disturb the soil with a metal rake to create furrows
- Grab a bucket and mix your preferred lawn seed with Munns Professional Buffalo & All Lawns Starter Fertiliser
- Spread evenly over your desired area and cross rake
- Using a fine mist spray, keep the top 1cm of soil moist during germination
Now’s still a great time to plant a new lawn:
- It will then have all of winter and spring to establish before its first summer
Click here to check out our range of Lawn Seed.
It’s also imperative that you remove and destroy any weeds present within your garden.
During autumn, those weeds will be looking for any excuse to grow.
They’ll consume anything that comes their way and, thankfully, that includes weed killers.
Try our Munns Professional Buffalo Booster Weed N Feed. It’s suitable for all lawn varieties.