Munns Professional Buffalo & All Lawns Starter Fertiliser is the perfect partner when laying a new lawn with instant turf or sowing a lawn by seed. The formulation encourages instant turf or new seeded lawns to establish a stronger deeper root system, that assists in the establishment and overall drought tolerance of your new lawn.
Munns Professional Buffalo & All Lawns Starter Fertiliser should be used whenever laying instant turf or sowing seed, as it provides the groundwork for long term growth.
- Green and strong lawn, thanks to more than 7 essential nutrients and trace elements
- Promotes deeper roots, the backbone of any healthy lawn, due to the rich organic ingredients and natural soil conditioner in the formulation.
- Absorbs more water for early growth, while the organic ingredients and phosphorus also help to promote strong root development.
2.5kg = 25m2
5kg = 50m2
10kg = 100m2
Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus as organic, Potassium
How to Use
Directions for use with instant turf
- Prior to laying your instant turf, prepare the area ensuring all weeds and old lawn have been removed.
- Spread the product evenly over the area, applying 1kg over 10m². Rake product to mix fertiliser into soil and create a loosened, level surface. Lightly water.
- Lay your instant turf as per supplier’s directions.
- Ensure you water your turf in well and continue to water daily or more frequently during hot weather for better establishment.
Directions for use with seed
- Ensure that hard surfaces adjacent to lawn are dry before applying to avoid staining.
- Mix the contents of this pack with your chosen lawn seed ensuring your coverage area matches the recommended rate of this pack eg 1kg covers 10m².
- Lightly rake area one way to create furrows. By mixing this pack with seed, you will be able go over the area 3 times, ensuring even coverage.
- Using a sweeping arc motion, spread evenly at the recommended rate, spreading half the amount required walking in a north-south direction and the remainder in an east-west direction, then cross rake.
- Keep the top 1cm of soil moist during germination, watering roughly twice a day for best results. During warmer weather you should water more frequently.
- Sweep excess product off paths and driveways, onto the lawn before watering, as product may stain when wet. Ensure that hard surfaces are dry before applying.
The formulation is quite fine in nature, so always water in well after application as per above directions.
For best results apply before laying your lawn. The ideal time to establish a new lawn is autumn or early spring.
DO NOT APPLY if maximum temperature exceeds 30℃ when soil is dry or lawn is moisture stressed. Ensure stressed lawns are well watered before applying.
- Children & Pet Safety: Store out of reach of children and pets, as some may find the product attractive to eat. To help prevent consumption after application, water in immediately.
- Health Warning: Organic-based fertilisers contain micro-organisms that may be harmful to your health. The dust may act as an irritant. Please follow the Application Precautions below.
- Application Precautions: Avoid breathing the dust. Always wear a dust mask and gloves when applying and do not apply during windy conditions. Wash hands and affected parts immediately after applying.
- Product can stain if not applied as directed. Please follow directions.
- For emergencies only call: 1800 033 111 (24 hours)