Munns Professional Golf Course Green Fertiliser is a triple action formulation with premium ingredients. It is designed to feed all levels of your lawn which will provide you with a thick, lush green lawn. The formulation is also suited to help repair stressed lawns, due to it’s organic ingredients and natural wetting agent.
- Green and strong lawn, thanks to more than 10 essential nutrients and trace elements.
- Improved soil health, the backbone of any healthy lawn, due to the rich organic ingredients and natural wetting agent in the formulation.
- Strong and deep root systems, are encouraged by the organic ingredients and phosphorus that helps to promote root development.
5kg = 220m2
10kg = 440m2
20kg = 880m2
Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus as organic, Potassium
NPK 15: 0.4: 5.5
How to Use
When to use
Munns Professional Golf Course Green can be used at any time of year, promoting a thick, green lawn all year round.
5 easy steps to use your Munns Golf Course Green
- Ensure that hard surfaces adjacent to lawn are dry before applying to avoid staining.
- Apply approx 22g per square metre (m²), which is about a third of one adult handful.
- Using a sweeping arc motion, spread evenly at the recommended rate, spreading half the amount required walking in a north-south direction and the remainder in an east-west direction.
- Sweep excess product off paths and driveways onto the lawn before watering, as product may stain when wet.
- Always water in well immediately after application.
For best results apply at least in early spring, summer and autumn. Apply during fine weather, avoiding windy conditions and heavy rain.
DO NOT APPLY if maximum temperature exceeds 30℃, when soil is dry or lawn is moisture stressed. Ensure stressed lawns are well watered immediately after application. If hot conditions are expected following application, ensure you water well.
NOT recommended for new lawns or lawns less than 12 weeks old.
Repeat every 8-12 weeks during the growing season, for a total of at least 3-4 applications annually.
SANDY SOILS AND STRESSED LAWNS: Apply at half rate, twice as often (every 4- 6 weeks).
- Children & Pet Safety: Store out of reach of children and pets, as some may find the product attractive to eat. To help prevent consumption after application, water in immediately.
- Health Warning: Organic-based fertilisers contain micro-organisms that may be harmful to your health. The dust may act as an irritant. Please follow the application precautions below.
- Application Precautions: Avoid breathing the dust. Always wear a dust mask and gloves when applying and do not apply during windy conditions. Wash hands and affected parts immediately after applying.
- Product can stain if not applied as directed. Please follow directions.
- For emergencies only call: 1800 220 770