Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on seeds
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more on other products

What do you use to feed bulbs

Flowers and Ornamentals • Garden Jobs

We recommend 'Yates Thrive Soluble Flower & Fruit Fertiliser' as a fast acting, complete fertiliser, ideal for feeding bulbs. Click here for more info on this product:
Please click on the link below for more information on bulbs:



Answered: 3 May, 2021

We also plant seeds in the heads of gardeners

Join the Yates Garden Community to receive personalised monthly emails, and hear about exclusive promotions and giveaways.

Join Now
Stay Connected Facebook Instagram Youtube