- Systemic control of black spot, powdery mildew and rust
- Kills aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm and mites on roses and ornamentals.
- Works via contact and stomach action
All in one - insecticide, miticide & fungicide. For use on all ornamentals.
9.6g/L Tau-fluvalinate (pyrethroid)
4.4g/L Myclobutanil (systemic fungicide)
How to Use
Directions for use
Spray foliage thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage. Start spraying when new shoots emerge in Spring, or at first sign of insects or disease. Repeat at 14 day intervals. Two-spotted mites may require more frequent applications.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT allow product into drains, ponds, streams and sewers.
- DO NOT mix with other pesticides or fungicides.
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher.
- DO NOT spray when the soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT use on edible crops.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep children and pets away from the treated area until the spray has dried.