How to grow stag horns in a garden
- Choose a place in the garden that gets filtered sun and is protected from the afternoon sun.
- Choose an appropriate support for the plant. This may be made of wood, recycled rubber or existing tree stump.
- Tie the fern onto the backing with a soft tie made out of something like a strip of nylon stocking.
- After securing the product to the backing board, place some organic matter between the board and the plant. This can be some potting mix, leaf litter or compost.
- Securely fasten the board and the Staghorn to the wall.
- Feed twice a year with a half a handful of Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser by placing it directly into the centre of the fern.