- Contains chicken manure, seaweed, blood & bone, fish meal, fulvates and potassium.
- Organically certified.
- Dual acting formula feeds both through leaves and roots for fast visible results.
- Easy to apply liquid concentrate format.
- Helps improve soil by allowing for better water and nutrient holding.
- Feeds worms and micro-organisms to help build healthier soil.
- Assists drainage and aeration for better root growth.
- Good source of slow release organic nutrients Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K).
- Approved for the organic gardener.
- Safe for all plants and can be used all year round.
- Safe for native plants.
- The non spill cap allows for easy non mess dosing.
Yates Dynamic Lifter Liquid Concentrate is a natural fertiliser to gently feed all garden plants and improve soil all year round.
NPK: 2.6: 0.4: 1.6 (500ml & 1L)
NPK: 1.1: .15: .7 (2L hose-on)
How to Use
Directions for use
Shake bottle well. Always dilute with water before use. 1 capful = approximately 40ml. Planting / Transplanting 20-40ml. Use weekly after planting until established. New lawns 40ml. Use weekly after planting or germination until established. All plants in pots & garden beds 40-80ml. Use every 1-3 weeks all year round. Large shrubs & trees, lawns 80-160ml. Use every 1-3 weeks all year round. Delicate plants 20ml. Use in early spring and repeat every 2-3 weeks.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Do not apply if maximum temperature exceeds 30 degrees or plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- Do not apply where ruminants or herbivores are to be grazed.