How to grow peace lily in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 200mm wide (or larger depending on the size of your plant) and position in a warm spot indoors away from direct sunlight.
- Fill the pot with Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in hole and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well, keeping the water away from the leaves.
- After the intial water, water regularly to keep the potting mix moist. Reduce the frequency during the winter. Moisture levels can be checked by inserting your finger into the top few cms of the mix.
- Feed every 2 weeks with Yates Thrive Roses & Flowers Liquid Plant Food during the warmer months to promote strong root development, healthy foliage growth and lots of beautiful flowers. During the winter, fertilise once monthly.