How to grow maidenhair fern in a pot
- Choose a pot that is at least twice the size of the selected plant. Position in the garden or choose a position indoors that receives filtered sun and is protected from the hot afternoon sun.
- Fill the pot with a quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots.
- Position in hole and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Feed lightly once a year with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.