How to grow devil's ivy in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 200mm wide. Position in a well-lit spot indoors that's protected from direct sunlight. Fill with quality potting mix, such as Yates Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots. Give the foliage a light prune to encourage new shoots.
- Position in middle of pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well.
- Water when the potting mix is dry – insert your index finger to the first knuckle, if it’s dry, water and if it feels moist, leave watering for a few more days.
- Feed fortnightly during spring and autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food and Yates thrive Indoor Plants & Ferns Dripper which feeds for 4 weeks.