Feed and weed leaks but doesn't spray
I connected my Weed and Feed to the garden hose and instead of getting a spray the whole unit leaked. Why?
First time user
Sorry our product has been difficult to use in your case. There are a couple of things to check:
- the lift up flap on the front of the nozzle is lifted all the way back
- the two pins under the lift up flap have been removed - look down into the top of the container to check
- the product has been pushed on hard onto your hose connector and you're using a standard 12mm hose fitting
- the 'O' ring on the connector on the product is in tact
- "on/off" switch on the side of the nozzle is in the "on" position
- the water pressure is turned on moderate-high
If the product fails to work properly, you can return it to the place of purchase for refund/exchange, or let us know and we'll send you out a replacement nozzle to try. Thanks.
Answered: 16 Nov, 2020