- Kills & Prevents Winter Grass
- Safe on common lawn types, including Buffalo
- Easy to use hose on with on/off
- Covers 240m2
6 g / L Propyzamide
How to Use
Munns Professional Winter Grass Killer for control of Winter Grass seedlings in established lawn apply in autumn and winter. Apply in early spring for knockdown of residual Winter Grass to reduce seed set. For lawns with annually reoccurring Winter Grass, apply as a pre-emergent spray in autumn to prevent Winter Grass from germinating. Ensure a uniform coverage. Water from above immediately after application with 12-25 mm of water or rain and again 24 hours later. Repeat if necessary on Qld. Blue Couch after 4 weeks. Lawn type (do not use on Bluegrass, fescue, rye or Bentgrass lawns) - Buffalo, Kikuyu, common Couch Rate - 1L/100 sqm Lawn type (do not use on Bluegrass, fescue, rye or Bentgrass lawns) - Queensland Blue Couch Rate - 0.5L/100 sqm
How to Prepare
Follow these easy steps to use your Munns® Professional Winter Grass Killer
- DO NOT use on Bluegrass, fescue, rye or Bentgrass lawns.
- DO NOT re-seed for 60 days after treatment. Use only on established turf.
- DO NOT graze treated turf or lawn; or feed turf or lawn clippings from any treated area to poultry or livestock.
- DO NOT use clippings from treated areas for mulch around vegetables or fruit trees.
- Keep children off treated lawn until spray has dried.
- Wash hands after use.
- Always store product upright to prevent spillage of any unused product.
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children & pets. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, in plastic bag & putting in garbage.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766