Buffalo grasses are very popular for home lawns. Low maintenance, water efficient, shade and drought tolerant, they also look lush, and feel soft underfoot. What’s not to love? Effectively controls clover, flatweeds, dandelions, thistles & certain other common broadleaf weeds. At the same time, adds essential nutrients to your lawn, promoting lush green growth. Yates Buffalo PRO Weed ‘n’ Feed Granular is formulated especially to get rid of the flatweeds in buffalo grasses, while leaving the grass itself safe and green. Designed to control large areas of broadleaf weeds before they flower and set seed, you’ll see visible weed control within days of application. It also contains a fertiliser to help your grass look even better while it’s eradicating the weeds; nitrogen promotes strong growth, and the iron encourages your grass to look a deep, rich green colour. The granular formula is easy and quick to sprinkle over your lawn by hand. Ready to spread granular Weed’n’Feed® that kills weeds and feeds lawns at the same time. Safe for use on Buffalo lawns.
- Fast acting with visible weed control within days
- Rapid greening of the lawn
- Ideal for weeds such as thistles and dandelions
- Safe for buffalo & other common lawn types. A safer option if you’re unsure what lawn type you have
- The iron has a salt burn effect so that flatweeds receive a relatively severe burn compared to the vertical blades of grass
- Soluble iron and nitrogen are absorbed by the root system to provide strong green growth
50 g / kg Iron (Fe) present as Iron (II) Sulphate
How to Use
Directions for Use
Measure lawn area and water well before application and calculate amount of product required.Apply 1kg (20 handfuls) over 15 square metres. A 10kg bag treats 150 square metres.Apply product on to moist grass when weather is fine. Leave it on for 2 days, then water thoroughly. Your lawn will turn black for a few days, but will recover to its normal state.Apply 1 kg (20 handfuls) over 15 square metres and repeat at 6 week intervals.
- DO NOT allow material to spill or blow over onto hard or non-lawn surfaces as staining may occur. Dry sweep immediately
- For first few days after application avoid walking from treated area on to concrete or non-lawn surface as staining may occur
- To prevent staining during handling, avoid contact with clothes and wear gloves
- DO NOT exceed rate of application
- DO NOT use on lawns less than 6 months old or during hot or windy weather
- DO NOT apply to lawns suffering stress or if shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30°C within a 72 hour period
- DO NOT allow entry of children and pets into treated areas until product has been watered in
- DO NOT breathe dust. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.