How to grow crassulas in your garden
- Choose a sunny spot, sheltered from afternoon sun, with well drained soil. Enrich the soil with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser. If the soil is clay based, add gypsum and fork in well.
- Dig the planting hole twice as wide and to the same depth as the root-ball. Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots.
- Position in hole and backfill with soil, gently firming down. Always water in well after planting to settle the soil around the roots and keep the soil lightly moist for several weeks while the new plant establishes.
- Mulch with an organic mulch, or stones and pebbles ensuring to keep it away from the base of the plant.
- Water regularly allowing the soil to dry out between watering.
- Feed your succulent every month from Spring to Autumn with Yates Dynamic Lifter Liquid.