How to grow correa in a garden
- Choose a place in the garden that gets full sun to filtered sunlight. Prepare the planting area well by digging in Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser.
- Dig the planting hole twice as wide and to the same depth as the root-ball. Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in hole and backfill, gently firming down. Form a raised ring around the plant, creating a well so that water will go where it’s needed most. Water in well.
- Mulch around the base with organic mulch, keeping it away from the main stem.
- Feed in Autumn and Spring with Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser to ensure strong root development.