- Keep the leaves clean by wiping with a damp cloth.
- Arrowheads can be easily propagated through division.
- Remove dead stems from the base of the plant to encourage a clean well groomed appearance.
- Perfect for growing in kokedamas and hanging in bathrooms or other indoor areas.
- If growing as a climber, either stake up or allow plant to trail over a shelf.
- Take care with these plants around pets as they can be poisonous if ingested.
- Some species can be invasive if planted in the garden. Check with your local council prior to planting in an open bed.