How to grow peperomia in a pot
- Choose a pot at least 400mm wide (or larger, depending on the size of your plant). Position in well-lit spot, away from direct sunlight.
- Fill with quality potting mix, such as Yates Premium Potting Mix with Dynamic Lifter.
- Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Position in hole in centre of pot and backfill with potting mix, gently firming down. Water in well afterwards.
- Water when the potting mix is dry – insert your index finger to the first knuckle, if it’s dry, water and if it’s moist, don’t water.
- Feed the plant fortnightly from spring to autumn with Yates Thrive Houseplant Liquid Plant Food. This fertiliser promotes strong root development and healthy foliage growth. No feeding is required during the winter months.