How to grow allamanda in a garden
- Choose a well drained spot in the garden that attracts full sun.
- Enrich the soil in the plating bed with some compost and Yates Dynamic Lifter Soil Improver & Plant Fertiliser before planting.
- Dig the planting hole twice as wide and to the same depth as the root-ball. Remove the plant from the container, gently tease the roots.
- Position in hole and backfill, gently firming down. Form a raised ring around the plant, creating a well so that water will go where it’s needed most. Water in well.
- Mulch around the base with organic mulch like bark chips, sugarcane or pea straw, keeping it away from the base of the plant.
- Feed every 1 to 2 weeks with Yates Thrive Roses & Flowers Liquid Plant Food.