- Seals and protects the cutting while enhancing root development
- For promoting root growth in hardwood cuttings
- Simple easy to use gel, no mixing required, no mess
- Allows the home gardener to achieve professional propagation results
- For best results, keep potting mix moist during the entire period of root formation. This gel hormone promotes root growth in hardwood cuttings for propagation. A unique blend of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and hormones, it promotes root development with good results for most cuttings.
This gel hormone promotes root growth in hardwood cuttings for propagation. A unique blend of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and hormones, it promotes root development with good results for most cuttings
8g/L Indole-3-Butryic Acid
How to Use
Directions for use
At the end of the growing season select healthy shoots. Take a 5 to 15 cm piece and cut the base on an angle. Dip the lower 1.5 cm into Clonex then plant immediately into propagating mix. Keep moist during the entire period of root formation.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
DO NOT allow container or product to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in closed original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
DO NOT store in direct sunlight
Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage
This product must be used strictly as directed. Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or the Poisons Information Centre.
Phone Australia 13 11 26
Phone New Zealand 0800 764 766