Yates 500mL Zero Rapid 1-Hr Action kills weeds fast. See most weeds start to die in 1 hour.
- Kills weeds and grasses roots & all
- Rainproof after 30 minutes; if it rains after 30 minutes, you don’t have to worry about reapplying. The product will continue to work on the weed
- Visible results within 1 hour on most weeds
- Non-Selective – will harm wanted plants and lawns if sprayed
- Non-residual – isn’t active in the soil. Safe to replant in the area after 7 days
- Concentrate – dilute in water
205 g / L Nonanoic Acid 100 g / L Glyphosate present as the ammonium salt
How to Use
Directions for Use
Shake well before using. DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 30 minutes. DO NOT disturb treated weeds for 7 days after treatment. Repeat spray after 2 weeks if necessary. Best applied when temperatures are over 10°C. Visible results may take longer than 1 hour on certain tough weeds, or weeds and moss in deep shade. For optimum results on hard to kill weeds, e.g. blackberry, bracken and gorse, add Yates Zero Pulse Penetrant (refer to label for directions and rates).
Weeds, grasses and moss
Rate: 100 mLHow to Apply: Apply when actively growing. Apply to moss at any time of year. Spray all foliage until just wet.
Blackberry, bracken, broom, gorse, pampas grass
Rate: 100 mL plus ZERO PulseHow to Apply: Apply when actively growing. Add ZERO Pulse Penetrant as per label. Spray all foliage until just wet. Spray regrowth next season if necessary. DO NOT spray plants bearing edible fruit.
- DO NOT allow pets and children to enter treated areas until the spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or get onto plants you do not want killed. If it does, cut off leaves or wash with water immediately to avoid injury.
- DO NOT allow container or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT apply directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils. Product may stain certain pavers/tiles. Test an inconspicuous spot, allow to dry, and inspect before use. In most cases, stains can be removed with washing and brushing.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
May irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre on 131126.