- Low toxic
- Based on natural pyrethrum daisy extract
- Fast knockdown of pests
- Non residual
- Child resistant cap
- Easy-to-use measure bottle
Kills a wide range of insect pests on vegetables, flowers, ornamentals and indoor plants.
16g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
How to Use
HOW TO USE
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Mix 20ml per litre of water, spray when pests first appear and repeat at weekly intervals if required. Thorough coverage of all foliage and surfaces, including under leaves, is essential.
HOW IT WORKS
Pyrethrins are fast-acting knockdown insecticides, working via contact action.
Piperonyl Butoxide prevents the insect detoxifying pyrethrin and accelerates the rate of knockdown.
Ineffective if not sprayed under the foliage where pests can hide, if incorrect dilution rates are used, or if rain follows shortly after spraying.
NOTE: Pyrethrin is degraded by sunlight and has no residual effect. It decomposes rapidly in the environment.
Please spray when bees are not foraging as this can be toxic to bees.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher
- DO NOT spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray if rain is expected within 2 hours.
- DO NOT apply to young seedlings.
- Witholding period one day before harvest and wash edibles very well before consumption.
- DO NOT allow product to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Will harm fish
STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale spray mist. Wash hands after use.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
LIABILITY: This product must be used strictly as directed. ®Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.