Munns Professional Quick Fix Patch Repair Lawn Seed blend is a premium turf grade seed blend, developed to quickly repair bare patches in lawns, coated in an advanced germination booster coating, to provide germination within 5-7 days*.
- Premium slow release 3 months fertiliser to help establish the grass long term.
- Improved germination and root development through the inclusion of a professional grade wetting agent.
- Multi-purpose coating, to boost germination and deter birds, while also allowing you to see where you’ve sown seeds.
Munns Professional Quick Fix Patch Repair is a beautiful fine textured grass blend that will suit most lawn types providing a rich green repair option. The lawn type is suited to areas of sun and shade, and will grow deep root systems to help cope in times of drought.
*Germination times are dependent upon temperature and soil moisture levels. Germination may take longer than specified during cold periods and when soil is not kept sufficiently moist.
The blend is specifically formulated to repair and cover bare patches in lawns, due to the inclusion of fast germinating lawn seed, slow release lawn fertiliser and unique wetting agent. These premium ingredients assist the new seedlings to develop and grow, setting up the area for long term growth.
We have partnered with Horticultural expert Kim Syrus, who’s showed us exactly how to repair bare patches and get your lawn back in shape using our Munns Professional Quick Fix Lawn Seed.
1.1kg = 25m2 new lawn coverage or 50m2 oversow coverage
Lawn Seed Type: Improved Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass
% by weight of Seed: 100%
Minimum Germination: Above 85%
Fertiliser guaranteed analysis: 3.3% nitrogen (N) 1.3% as ammonium, 2.0% as slow release methylene urea and urea 0.75% potassium (K) as sulfate, 012% sulphur (as sulfate), 0.3% (3000 mg/kg) Iron (Fe) as oxide. Contains seed, fertiliser, zeolite and granular soil wetter.
How to Use
Where & When to Sow?
Sow in early autumn to allow development of a deep root system prior to first summer. Sowing in spring is also a suitable time, through more watering may be required throughout the first summer.
6 easy steps to sow your Munns Lawn
- Soil is to be evenly graded, well drained and level.
- Lightly rake area one way to create furrows.
- Shake pack thoroughly before seeding to overcome any setting. Broadcast the contexts of this pack evenly using the built-in spreader on top of pack.
- Rake again lightly at angles (90 degrees) to the original furrows.
- Keep the top 1cm of soil moist at times during germination using a fine mist spray. This may require watering several times a day especially in hot and windy conditions.
- Mow the lawn when the grass is 5-6cm high and just cut the top 2cm off this encourages root growth. As the lawn matures lower the blades gradually.
After 12 weeks fertilise your new lawn with a high quality Munns Professional Lawn Fertiliser that suits your lawn type for a healthy, lush green lawn.