How do I treat my hydroscopic soil?

soil in garden bed is hydroscopic, ie will not absorb water after lengthy dry spell, any solution? Thanks


18 November 2011 12:38 AM

Hi Gary,

Yates Waterwise Soil Saturator helps improve water penetration. It is available as a granule or a liquid and can be used for lawns, garden beds as well as potted plants. It is spread on the soil surface and helps water penetrate hard to wet soils. It also reduces water usage by preventing water run-off. The water and nutrients will be held in the root zone longer.

Topics: General Advice Issues: Garden Jobs