- Specially developed valve on the brush prevents any leaking. Only requires a dilute glyphosate solution to control most common weeds
- Easy-to-apply brush mechanism makes spot weeding easy and saves back breaking bending
- Is deactivated immediately on contact with soil, so only treated plants are affected by the spray
- Perfect for killing weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges
An effective and easy way to kill weeds and grasses in rockeries, garden beds, paths, driveways, along fencelines and lawn edges
one size only
100 g/L glyphosate as the isopropylamine salt in the form of a soluble concentrate.
How to Use
Directions for use
Measure out Zero Weedspray Concentrate as shown on the label for the weed you want to control and mix well with water. For general weeding: Measure out 8-10ml of Zero Weedspray Concentrate and make up 1L with water. Mix well. Unscrew the brush (including cap), and pour liquid into the empty tube. The tube holes 350ml. Replace the brush, ensuring that it is firmly tightened.
When ready to begin treating weeds, remove the cap to expose the brush. Ensure the brush is still firmly attached to the cylinder. Touch the brush tip on the ground and apply gentle pressure to open the valve and wet the brush. Proceed with a ‘brush’ and ‘dabbing’ action, applying several brush strokes across the leaves of each weed. It is not necessary to cover all the foliage of each weed. The ‘dabbing’ action lets air in through the brush valve, letting more liquid flow on to the brush. If foliage of wanted plants is accidentally contacted, wash off immediately. When you have finished treating weeds, rinse the brush under the tap, screw on safety cap tightly and hang your Zero® Weeding Brush out of reach of children and out of sunlight. There is no need to empty the contents of the tube. Do not disturb treated weeds for 2 weeks (visible symptoms will appear in 7-10 days).
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Best results are achieved when weeds are actively growing
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 6 hours, otherwise spraying may need to be repeated.