- Kills weeds fast! Shows visible results on most weeds within 24 hours.
- Dual active formulation.
- Rainproof after 30 minutes - so product will continue to work if rain occurs after 30 minutes of application.
- Kills weeds & grasses roots and all. Systemic formulation is absorbed through the foliage and travels to the root system. It works by first breaking down the weed’s cell walls for more rapid penetration, and then preventing the weed from making certain proteins that are needed for growth – killing it.
Weeds steal nutrients from your plants, harbour pests and disease, and ruin the look of your garden. Worst of all, they spread easily, and grow FAST!
But Yates® Zero® 24HR Action kills them FASTER! It is specially formulated for fast results by breaking down the weed’s defences and killing them faster than standard weedkillers, roots & all.
7.2g/L GLYPHOSATE present as the Ammonium Salt
10.5g/L NONANOIC ACID present as the Ammonium Salt
How to Use
Directions for Use
DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 30 minutes.
DO NOT disturb treated weeds for 2 weeks.
Visible results may take longer than 24 hours on some tough weeds or weeds in deep shade. Turn nozzle to spray mode. Shake before use.
Apply to actively growing plants when soil is moist and most have reached the early head stage. Spray all foliage until just wet. Repeat treatment for perennial species. Apply to onion weed & oxalis species (soursob) when flowerin
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORIZED
- DO NOT allow children or pets to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want killed.
If sprayed, cut off leaves or wash with water immediately to avoid injury.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils.