Zero Rapid 1 Hour Action Gel is an all purpose weed killer that effectively kills a variety of weeds – roots and all with rapid visible symptoms within 1 hour on most weeds. Gel is perfect for targeting individual weeds in garden beds, pots, paths and lawns. It ONLY wipes out the weeds you want to kill – with no spray drift. The fast action you expect from Zero Rapid 1HR plus the convenience and accuracy of a gel format.
- Fast acting – visible results within 1HR of application on most weeds
- Easy to use – purpose designed applicator bottle. Simply squeeze to apply, no annoying priming required
- Rainproof after 30 minutes – ideal for patchy weather conditions
- Non-residual – not active in soil, so you can re-plant immediately
- Spot application – perfect for targeting individual weeds in garden beds, pot plants, paths and lawns
- If you can’t use a spray weed killer for fear of spraying precious plants – this is the perfect product
40 g / L Glyphosate present as the ammonium salt 20.5 g / L Nonanoic Acid
How to Use
How to Prepare
- Release cap by pulling clips outwards
- Gently squeeze sides to dispense gel onto applicator head
- Apply a coating of gel over 2 to 3 leaves - more required for larger or tougher weeds
- Apply to weeds and grasses when they are actively growing with enough healthy leaves to take up the weedkiller
- Gel does not need to cover the whole of each leaf surface
- Do NOT disturb treated weeds for 7 days after treatment
- Do NOT apply if rain is likely within 30 minutes
- Best applied when temperatures are over 10 degrees.
- Visible results may take longer than 1 hour on certain tough weeds or weeds in deep shade.
- Repeat after 2 weeks if necessary
- DO NOT allow pets and children to enter treated areas until the gel has dried.
- DO NOT allow gel to contact or get onto plants you do not want killed. If it does, cut off leaves or wash with water immediately to avoid injury.
- DO NOT allow container or gel to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT apply directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils. Product may stain certain pavers/tiles. Test an inconspicuous spot, allow to dry, and inspect before use. In most cases, stains can be removed with washing and brushing.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage. Dispose of this product only by using as directed by the label or, at an approved landfill
May irrirate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash after use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre on 131126. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.