- Natural* ingredients
- Active Constituents: Clove Oil, Acetic Acid
- Kills weeds fast: Visual results on some weed species after 1 hour of application
- Controls a wide range of common weeds & grasses including dandelion, clover, broad leaf weeds, algae and moss
- Non residual in the soil
- *Contains a synthetic surfactant
A natural* alternative to traditional weed control, Yates Zero Naturals uses natural* ingredients to kill weeds fast. Visible results on some weed species may be seen after 1 hour. Uses Natural* Clove Oil & Acetic Acid.
40.4g/L Clove Oil
40.4g/L Acetic Acid
How to use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Do not spray if rain is likely within 2 hours.
- Do not water for at least 24 hours after application.
- For best results, apply on a warm, sunny day to young plants with dry foliage. Do not remove treated weeds until completely died off.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Results may take longer on certain tough, mature weeds or weeds in deep shade.
- Repeat applications may be necessary on mature weeds.
- DO NOT enter treated areas until the spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants (including lawn grass) you do not want killed.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils.
- Product may stain certain pavers/tiles. Test an inconspicuous spot, allow to dry and inspect before use. In most cases, stains can be removed with washing and brushing.