- Can be used as a leaf gloss on indoor plants
- Withholding period is only one day
- Easy to use aerosol
Kills scale, mitres, aphids, mealybugs & whitefly. For citrus, ornamentals and indoor plants.
How to use
Directions for use
Spray lightly onto affected plants and ensure that all areas are covered, including undersides of foliage. Hold can at least 15cm from plant. Spray in a sweeping motion so as to cover at least one metre every 5 seconds.
As a leaf gloss on indoor plants, clean leaves first with a damp cloth, then apply lightly and evenly to the upper surface of hard-leafed plants only. Spraying too close may cause chilling damage to the plant.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT use on citrus trees in late autumn/winter.
- DO NOT use until at least 4 weeks after a sulfur spray.
- Avoid spraying directly onto flowers, bromeliads or palms.
- DO NOT pick edible crops for 1 day after spraying.
- Avoid spraying under windy or hot conditions, or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray outdoors if rain is expected within 24 hours.