Controls bindii and clover and other broadleaf weeds in lawns, turf and pathways. Also contains wetting agent for improved spray coverage and leaf penetration.
- Kills weeds not lawns
- Only suitable for use on grass lawns, turf (except buffalo, new lawns less than 3 months old, lippia, dichondra, strawberry clover, other non-grass lawns and Durban grass lawns) and pathways
- Selectively controls bindii, clover, dandelion, capeweed, chickweed, cudweed, dock, fleabane, lamb’s tongue (plantain), wireweed and creeping oxtalis
- 750ml spray bottle in RTU format
1.5 g / L MCPA 0.3 g / L Dicamba
How to Use
How to Apply
SHAKE WELL before using. Apply to weeds that are actively growing, and when rain is not expected for at least 24 hours. SPOT SPRAY weed foliage until just wet. Some weeds may take 3-4 weeks to die.
- DO NOT mow or fertilise lawn for 7 days before or after application. DO NOT use when shade temperatures are expected to be 30C or higher, or when soil and dry and lawn is suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want killed. DO NOT use on Buffalo lawns.
- DO NOT use on new lawns less than 3 months old.
- DO NOT use on Lippia, Dichondra, Strawberry Clover, other non-grass lawns and Durban Grass lawns. Kikuyu may be temporarily discoloured or injured by treatment.
- DO NOT exceed recommended application rate.
- DO NOT feed treated grass clippings to poultry or livestock or use to much susceptible plants. DO NOT allow pets or children to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT use when shade temperatures are expected to be 30C or higher, or when lawn is suffering from moisture stress
- May irritate eyes, nose, throat and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- DO NOT inhale the spray mist. If product on skin, immediately wash area with soap and water. If product in eyes wash it out immediately with water. After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.