- 50 of the most beautifully fragrant plants to grow at home, from annuals, perennials and bulbs, to shrubs, trees and climbers.
- Covers the best fragrant plants for beginner gardeners and low-maintenance gardens, fast-growing plants and plants for pots, plants to grow for cut flowers and evening fragrance, and what fragrant plants flower in different seasons.
- Includes information about which perfumed plants to grow in cool or warm climates and plants for small space gardens and pots.
- Special care for fragrant plants, including watering, feeding and controlling pests and diseases.
- Filled with gorgeous and inspirational photos.
- Written by Yates horticulturist Angie Thomas, it’s a wonderful introduction to growing some of the most beautifully fragrant plants at home.
- Available online and at selected book and department stores.
Sweet rich orange blossom; heady, aromatic daphne; sharp, refreshing mint; or subtle, alluring roses – nature’s perfumes are a wonder. They tantalise the senses, mark the seasons and evoke special memories of people, places and occasions.
Fragrant plants – from lovely flowers, vines and herbs to showy shrubs and trees – offer some of the purest joys of the garden. And there’s a beautiful selection to choose from. Whether you live in the warm tropics or in a cool climate, whether you have a large backyard or a compact balcony or courtyard, there’s a scented plant to suit your space.
Yates Top 50 Fragrant Plants and How NOT to Kill Them! provides the best information on the top 50 fragrant plants and how to grow and care for them. With lots of stunning photos for inspiration and guidance, it puts growing fragrant plants within everyone’s reach, whatever your garden space and level of experience.