Yates Thrive Plant Food Spikes Orchids are specially designed to feed your orchids where they need it most, at the roots.
- Contains slow release nutrients
- Promotes beautiful leaves & flowers
- Easy to use and out of sight – no measuring or mixing required
- Feeds for up to 2 months
NPK 11: 1.7: 6.5 Sulfur (S) 5 Magnesium (Mg) 1.2 #NAME?
How to Use
Directions for Use
Refer to table below for how many spikes to use per pot size. Insert spikes into the potting mix midway between plant stem and pot edge, until the spike is just before the surface. Do not insert spike directly next to plant stem. Always water well after inserting plant food spikes. Reapply every 2 months. Wash hands after use. Pot diameter (cm) - 10 Number of spikes - 1-2 Pot diameter (cm) - 14 Number of spikes - 3 Pot diameter (cm) - 20 Number of spikes - 3-4 Pot diameter (cm) - 25 Number of spikes - 4-5 Pot diameter (cm) - 30 Number of spikes - 5-6 Pot diameter (cm) - For every 5cm pot increase above 30cm Number of spikes - + 1 spike
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.