Yates Thrive Natural Vegie & Herb Organic Based Pelletised Plant Food is a special combination of organic ingredients boosted with fast-acting fertilisers, designed to help you grow an abundance of home produce that is bursting wiht flavour. Our formulation is enriched with Blood & Bone, a traditional favourite for natural feeding of vegies and herbs.
- Special combination of organic ingredients boosted with fast-acting fertilisers, designed to help grow an abundance of home produce that is bursting with flavour
- Enriched with Blood & Bone, a traditional favourite for natural feeding of vegies and herbs
- Pelletised for easy use
- Complete fertiliser. Ideal for all types of home grown vegetables such as root vegetables (including carrots, potatoes, radishes, beetroot), beans (including flat, broad, green), peas leafy greens (including lettuce, silverbeet, celery), fruiting vegetables (including tomatoes, zucchini, pumpkin, cucumber, capsicums, chilli), cabbages and all types of herbs.
- Other Sizes Available
NPK 6.5: 1.3: 5.5
How to Use
As a guide, one adult handful holds about 7.0g. One cup holds about 100g. Mix gently into the topsoil and ALWAYS WATER WELL after application. See back of pack for further details.
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediatel
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- DO NOT apply around the trunk of the plant, apply around the drip line
- Avoid excessive contact with foliage
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils