- Contains inorganic and more than 50% natural organic ingredients. (including fish, seaweed, fish blood & bone, humates)
- Dual acting formula feeds both through leaves and roots for fast visible results
- Contains cold composted fish and seaweed
- Fish and seaweed in the formula is sustainably sourced from southern oceans (Australia)
- The 2L hose-on ideal for those wanting to do large areas in one hit
Yates Thrive Vegie & Herb Natural Fish Blood & Bone+ is a complete plant food specially developed for boosting healthy growth and yield of vegies and herbs.
NPK 8: 1.8: 5.5
Plus calcium (Ca), iron (Fe) and trace elements
How to Use
Directions for use
If needed, water the garden area or lawn before application to ensure soil is moist.
Shake bottle well before applying.
Connect hose to hose-on applicator. You will need to have a click-on hose connector.
Lift plastic flap at the front of applicator.
Turn on the tap using moderate to high water pressure. Water mixes automatically with the concentrate in the proper ratio.
Walk and spray at a steady pace whilst sweeping the spray back and fourth. Apply enough spray to wet leaves and/or drench the soil around the plants. Keep bottle upright – do not point to the ground.
After use, close flap to prevent spillage of any unused product. Always store upright.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- If applying to foliage, DO NOT apply when temperatures are expected to reach over 30°C
- Avoid applying when the soil is dry or the plants are suffering from moisture stress