- Special combination of organic ingredients boosted with fast-acting fertilisers, designed to enhance growth and development of flowers, so you can enjoy bigger and more prolific beautiful blooms
- Pelletised for easy use
- Complete fertiliser. Ideal for all types of flowering plants such as roses, potted colour (including petunias, violets, pansies), bulb and flowering shrubs (including camellias, gardenias, azaleas, rhododendrons)
Yates Thrive Natural Roses & Flowers Organic Based Pelletised Plant Food is a special combination of organic ingredients boosted with fast-acting fertilisers, designed to enhance the growth and development of flowers, so you can enjoy bigger and more prolific beautiful blooms.
NPK 8 : 1.5 : 10
How to Use
As a guide, one adult handful holds about 7.0g. One cup holds about 100g. Mix gently into the topsoil and ALWAYS WATER WELL after application.
See back of pack for further details.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the plant is suffering moisture stress
- DO NOT apply around the trunk of the plant, apply around the drip line
- Avoid excessive contact with foliage
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils