- Contains inorganic and more than 50% natural organic ingredients. (including fish, seaweed, fish blood & bone, humates)
- Dual acting formula feeds both through leaves and roots for fast visible results
- Contains cold composted fish and seaweed
- Fish and seaweed in the formula is sustainably sourced from southern oceans (Australia)
- The 1L bottle includes a measure and pour non spill cap
Yates Thrive Roses & Flowers Natural Fish & Seaweed+ is a complete plant food specially developed for boosting healthy growth and prolific, beautiful flowers of roses and other flowering plants. The dual action formula feeds through both leaves and roots for fast results.
NPK 8: 2.5: 8
Plus iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), bioactive microbes and trace elements
How to Use
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use.
Always dilute with water before use.
Wet leaves and surrounding soil.
1 capful = approximately 40ml.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- If applying to foliage, DO NOT apply when temperatures are expected to reach over 30°C
- Avoid applying when the soil is dry or the plants are suffering from moisture stress